Ultimate Dive Truck

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Plan ahead and assume that someone will try to drive around with their gear clipped into the "set up" areas. Are the roll-control tank clips sufficient to prevent them losing their whole kit while bouncing around the marine park?
Hi there!
The roll control tank clips are probably sufficient to keep it in place in the park, but we also have safety straps to go over the top of the valve as well so that there is another point of securing the tanks.

We recently moved to Bonaire from Colorado, USA.
And, since Bonaire is the shore diving capital. After diving out of the back of a Hilux for a week, we couldn't help but decide that there had to be a better way....and The Ultimate Dive Truck was invented (patent pending).

Needless to say, we like order, quality and efficiency when it comes to our diving experience. You can see this final prototype at Ultimate Dive Trucks on Facebook. This will be a luxury rental vehicle for divers that want a truly Ultimate Shore Diving Experience. ]

Sorry you swung and missed on the dive truck platform. Only 2 doors? Expect me to crawl in the back, no way!

No way Ultimate dive truck has 2 doors.

Would rather take an AB 4 door anyday if I was riding in the back.

Sorry you swung and missed on the dive truck platform. Only 2 doors? Expect me to crawl in the back, no way!

No way Ultimate dive truck has 2 doors.

Would rather take an AB 4 door anyday if I was riding in the back.

It is a 4 door (Super Cab).....
We looked up the specs before going for it.The leg room is inches bigger due to it being a full size truck, over compact trucks (our local standard dive truck)....hence, why went went for the SuperCab....
Plus, we were a little concerned about the length of the truck getting 12" longer with a 4 Door as well.

I love getting all of this feedback.....super super super :)

I am going to be in Bonaire July 27th - August 3rd with a large group from my LDS. Wanna sport me a weeks rental and I will be glad to do a detailed review.:wink::wink:

I am going to be in Bonaire July 27th - August 3rd with a large group from my LDS. Wanna sport me a weeks rental and I will be glad to do a detailed review.:wink::wink:

Hi there Ed,

We are not doing rentals in exchange for reviews.
However, once we have more trucks, we had the idea that LDS's would like using these for organized dive trips due to the conveniences that they offer. We will continue to update this forum as we add to our fleet.
The next one should be in Bonaire by end of August with the next one arriving Sept/Oct, and another Oct/Nov.
So we should have 4-5 by the beginning of 2020 if all goes as expected.

If you decide you would like to reserve the truck during your trip, we are Available July 27-Aug 3rd.

If you are interested in booking and would like detailed pricing information, or have questions, we would love to assist you. Best format is via our Facebook Page Messenger, until our website goes live (which should be sometime today, hopefully).

Thanks again for your post, we surely appreciate it!

Looks nice and it will surely appeal to a good number of folks. The standard beater served us well - not sure I'd spend the extra but you never know. The locking bins are a definite appeal though I wonder if the locals will feel obligated to take up the challenge it will present. AFA the aluminum bed - hope you've thought through how that will be attached to the frame. Electrolysis between steel & aluminum isn't a pretty thing. Great stuff overall and GL with your new adventure

Back
Top Bottom