Best Mix VS Standard Gasses (split from a GUE fundies course report)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Maybe a very long dive at an intermediate depth. One particular cave like this has an avg depth of like 100ft, max 130, but also has extended shallow bits in the 60ft range. 30/30 isn't right, but neither is 21/35 due to the shallow bits and the RB80 po2 drop.

Few and far between are these examples.
Just add a solenoid to that RB80 and you're good

Maybe a very long dive at an intermediate depth. One particular cave like this has an avg depth of like 100ft, max 130, but also has extended shallow bits in the 60ft range. 30/30 isn't right, but neither is 21/35 due to the shallow bits and the RB80 po2 drop.

Few and far between are these examples.
hmmm

Another.jpg

Two more really.. Jon and I have discussed this particular problem in his place (they have RB80s for bailout ccr's) and there's another system that tracks eerily similar to it.

I keep looking for an RB80-style PSCR to play around with, but there's no way in hell I'm paying what Halcyon wants for sewer pipe and some delrin, and it seems like the only other place where people dive them is over in Europe and nobody wants to ship. Not to mention the gross amount of poorer quality sewer pipe, rubber band, and job shop creations.

Oh, or I could pay even more money for a White Arrow one...... ::facepalm::

I keep looking for an RB80-style PSCR to play around with, but there's no way in hell I'm paying what Halcyon wants for sewer pipe and some delrin, and it seems like the only other place where people dive them is over in Europe and nobody wants to ship. Not to mention the gross amount of poorer quality sewer pipe, rubber band, and job shop creations.

buy a used one

To paraphrase---You can't just look at the unit of price. You forget ancillary costs. End user certificates need to be forged and notarized, shell companies set up, insurance purchased, technicians and workers hired; not to mention the bribes! You can't get a nut and bolt out of Halcyon without a bribe. There's one bribe for the nut, another for the bolt- Halcyon is a very expensive proposition....

To paraphrase---You can't just look at the unit of price. You forget ancillary costs. End user certificates need to be forged and notarized, shell companies set up, insurance purchased, technicians and workers hired; not to mention the bribes! You can't get a nut and bolt out of Halcyon without a bribe. There's one bribe for the nut, another for the bolt- Halcyon is a very expensive proposition....
Notarized?

Medallion Signature only.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom