Deepspot - 45M (147Ft) deep swimmingpool

Would you dive in Deepspot?

• Yes

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • No

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TODI is 30 Euros during non-peak times and 37 Euros during peak time for 2 hours which begins when one passes through the turnstyle as they walk to the changing room and ends when one exits through the turnstyle after they have changed back into street clothes. One can pre-pay for extra time or one is charged (10 Euros for every 15 minutes block or part there of) for exiting late. Dive sessions are rolling throughout the day. Divers can bring all their own gear except cylinders BCs and weights. Personal wetsuits, fins, etc can can be used but must be dipped in their disinfectant tub prior to donning and diving. Water temp is roughly 25c and exposure suits are recommended. Cylinders, BCDs and weights are provided and included in the price of the session. Any other gear needed (wetsuit, maks, fins, computer, etc) can be rented for a fee. The pool is 10m at its deepest in the very center under some machinery and pipes. The average depth is between 4m and 6m, with the depth becoming shallower closer to the perimeter of the circular pool.

-Z

In summer you can buy a todi day ticket for 50 euro unlimited diving

In summer you can buy a todi day ticket for 50 euro unlimited diving

I could be wrong but I think that is new for this year, and they are doing it to attract business because summer here is their slow period as people are typically diving outside.

To be honest, this is not really much value, they are just grabbing an extra 20 euros from your wallet because, believe it or not, after about 20-30 minutes in the water you start losing your mind out of boredom.

-Z

To be honest, this is not really much value, they are just grabbing an extra 20 euros from your wallet because, believe it or not, after about 20-30 minutes in the water you start losing your mind out of boredom.

-Z

no this is the third year they do it

Yeah, you could drop to the bottom, but that would only be for +/- 5 min.

Just because it is indoors does not mean that the physics and physiology changes.

-Z
With my SAC rate, and a twin set of 12L with 26% I'll have a nice 48 minutes bottom time, followed by 7 deco stop (with 50% and 100%) for a total deco time of almost 37 minutes.
Better than stay home and blame the weather...

With my SAC rate, and a twin set of 12L with 26% I'll have a nice 48 minutes bottom time, followed by 7 deco stop (with 50% and 100%) for a total deco time of almost 37 minutes.
Better than stay home and blame the weather...
And amuse yourself by doing....

Reactions: Zef
I don't need a pretty reef to be happy underwater

Does it bother you what I'm doing with my own free time?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom