For Sale Canon G16 Fantasea Full Rig + Wet lenses + Strobe

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

avengedkevinfold

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I finally upgraded to the full frame SLR. Selling my beloved compact rig. I am a perfectionist so this rig was taken care of very well. Never flooded, always meticulously maintained.

For those of you on the fence about the compact, I was able to get some awesome results on this little camera. See here https://photos.app.goo.gl/noEyQHBDRbVCNyoo9
Yes, these were all taken on this exact rig with only one strobe and a not included focus light.

Here's photos of all the equipment: https://photos.app.goo.gl/QZbgsLCWipp3JaPG8

Includes the following. (I am open to selling pieces individually)

IF INTERESTED, PLEASE MAKE AN OFFER

-Canon G16 camera, charger, 3 batteries, camera strap Retails 600
-Fantasea G16 housing + lens covers + extra new o ring. Liquid sensor has new battery Retailed 400
-Fantasea blue tray + two arms + wet lens pop on / pop off mounts Retailed like $40?
-Fantasea Big Eye Wide Angle Wet Lens x2 Retails 300 each
-BlueWater Photo +7 Macro lens including fantasea housing mount Retails 160
-Fantasea Bluetray + 2 arm sets Retails 100-150ish
-Sea and Sea YS01 Retails 430
-Olympus Fiber Optic Cable Retails 80
-Generic Fantasea padded case
-All other accessories that were included when I bought it.
-I can also include manuals. I kept everything...

Attachments

• IMG-2983.JPG
    IMG-2983.JPG
    70.6 KB · Views: 182
That's a great setup and can tell you are passionate about it's care.
But you should really just keep it as a back up camera rig since you really won't like the low prices for similar camera and housings going for on Ebay. It's shocking how much used camera setup prices drop.

Canon G16 w/ Waterproof Housing & 3 Batteries | eBay

I am accepting reasonable offers. Just because I listed the retail price doesn't mean I expect to get what I paid...

Edit: Disregard, found the answer.

John- Question about the Wet Lens set up, does that normally attach to the camera housing? I'm confused because I see it on the handle. I assume that is just to hold it when it is not being used? Sorry if dumb question, but I am a real newb when to comes to advanced underwater photography, but want to get more involved moving forward.

Thanks!
Dave

Hi there, is it still avaible to sell? Would you ship to Brazil? How much would you do the whole kit?
Thanks

I'm late to the party, but I'll give credit where it's due. Those are some incredible shots. Well done.

Let me know if your set up is still available.
Thanks
GPC

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom