Water entry fun photos!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Marie13

Great Lakes Mermaid
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Let’s see your fun water entry photos! Friend got this of me today at the quarry. :D

0DFF847F-5E78-4FAF-AE9D-A758D4429371.jpeg

We call this entry slippery ledge. Some of our buddies crawl to the edge, time it to roll in on a wave. I grew up in Canada where we learned how to walk on slippery surfaces without falling so I have always walked to the edge wait for the wave and do a stride in. I just about lost my reg laughing at these guys all lined up like ducks on the ledge.
446-937-C.jpg

I caught this buddy at the same site. He was braver and opted for the giant stride.

Buddies-k.jpg

We tend to do a lot of entries off rock ledges. At this site some choose to stride in and put fins on in the water as the rocks are so uneven.
243-212.JPG

Getting out at this site known as "The Gutter" can be particularly challenging. I did my 3rd Ocean dive on my OW course here.

@bowlofpetunias

OMG, slippery ledge! :rofl3:
:rofl3::rofl3: @Marie13 Divers taking on this entry often substitute the "p" to a "t" I have only managed to convince hubby to do this site once....
377-452.JPG

The trail to the entry involved sections so steep someone had strung a rope from a tree branch to hold onto going down a section of it..
377-452.JPG
377-556.JPG
377-536.JPG
377-551.JPG

Attachments

• 377-461.JPG
    377-461.JPG
    75.2 KB · Views: 116
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom