ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2020 Roatan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It still blows my mind that they even have rooms which don't have AC down there. Seems like it would be totally miserable.

We have stayed in the tropics both with and without AC. I am partial to AC.

It still blows my mind that they even have rooms which don't have AC down there. Seems like it would be totally miserable.

I agree When100%. When I was booking I tried to be polite and say no AC would be bad but before I even said it he said "no AC sucks"

We have stayed in the tropics both with and without AC. I am partial to AC.

I remember RA without AC. They told us that the rooms were over the water so tropical breeze will keep it cool. True until night when the breeze died.

AKR no AC rooms aren't even over water so that sales pitch doesn't even hold up.

Actually the last time I was there, we went with no A/C and it was great. The nights cooled off quite nice, plus the cabins were right on the water.

I recall RA, without AC, and yes, that nice breeze in the units over the water was nice, right up until sunset and the breezes died.
Obviously we survived, thanks to the fan and the buzzbug nets.

I am quite happy to know we'll have AC on this trip.

The 2020 ScubaBoard Invasion Crew list has been posted.

Official ScubaBoard Invasion 2020 Invasion Crew List

If you joined but do not see your name on the Crew list please PM me.
If I have misspelled your name, you have a name you prefer, or you have a ScubaBoard screen name I missed PM me.

If you have not joined yet, WHY NOT?
The ScubaBoard Invasions are Always the Social Diving Event of the year.
Do Not Miss This Event !!

On This Friday July 19Th at 5PM Est
We MUST release ALL remaining rooms
we have on hold back to the resort.

Now is your chance to get a Guaranteed Room!
After Friday you will only be able to join
The ScubaBoard Invasion 2020
If there is a room available.

If your on the fence, do not delay.

DO NOT MISS THIS EVENT!!

ScubaBoard Invasion 2020 Roatan Package Deal

Back
Top Bottom