XR25 DR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

in too deep

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello,

Has anyone experienced the short hose being to short.
I came from a different brand of 1st stage where the short hose comes off the end which is perfect length.
With the XR it routes down and then around which is too short.
Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but both my instructors agree. Also, one of the instructors dives the same regs and has the same issue, he upgraded to the XR75 but has a hose issue with the SPG....
Mares are you aware of the issue. I bought 2 sets of 25's, 1 for al80's and 1 for 117's.
Thanks.

Anyone know how to get ahold of anyone from mares.
I’ve tried direct email and this forum.

Another question about the regs - are they O2 compatible or to what %

Hi there. I am still with the company in a different position now. It is hard to answer your question without specific details. I'm not sure exactly what regulators and gauges you are referring to and when they were purchased? If I'm not mistaken I think at some point the hoses on the SPG's were lengthened. Maybe you can take a picture of your set up. and measure the length of your hose. You can email me directly @ zohara@us.mares.com

Regulators out of the box are compliant upto 40% O2. To achieve a higher O2 ratio a O2 cleaning and preparation is recommended.

Mares U.S.
Mares Diving Division of HEAD USA

902 Clint Moore Road, Suite 208

Boca Raton, FL 33487
T. 1-800-874-3236

F. 561-988-5920

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom