North Sulawesi trip - May 2018

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

snorkymn

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi Fellow Scuba Boarders,

I planned a trip with a few friends to the north Sulawesi area for 12 nights at the end of May of 2019, but had some friends back out of the trip. We are doing 4 nights in Manado diving Bunaken, 4 nights on Bangka diving there, then 4 nights in Lembeh. We're also doing a 2 tank dive going between resorts, so we don't lose a day of diving on the day of the transfers. We only have 4 rooms, but one complete room has become available for a couple, and also room for 1 male and 1 female to share a room with another male and female. Some of us are doing 3 dives a day, with possibly some shore dives or night dives, some only 2, and one guy is even just snorkeling multiple times a day with a guide. Oh, we're also going to take our last day off in Lembeh to do a land trip, you could join us or dive if you wanted if your flight out accommodated that.

If you might be interested, please send me a private message and I can hook you up with more details and costs. I'm not an agent and I get no money or discounted trip or anything like that. But I know you scubaboard peeps are good peeps to hang out with, so I thought I'd see if anyone else might want to get in.

-Trent

p.s. I'm also doing a week of 3 a day dives in Derawan the first week of June 2019 and wouldn't mind a roommate to reduce the costs a bit.

p.s. I'm also doing a week of 3 a day dives in Derawan the first week of June 2019 and wouldn't mind a roommate to reduce the costs a bit.
Scuba Junkie has dorm bed in its operation on Derawan.

I already have my place picked out, so not going to change that. I tend to be a person of my word and am done with the shopping around. it's actually not that expensive for a week for a room to myself, but who wouldn't mind saving a few hundred dollars. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom