I've narrowed my Reg choices down...help me decide.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Based on all the feedback and recommendations that I have gotten from you all, I am now (as soon as they arrive) the proud owner of a Scubapro MK17/ S600/ R195 reg set!! I am very excited to get them in the water. I should do 3-4 dives in the next couple of weeks so thanks again, everyone!!!
A good choice, enjoy and safe diving.

Based on all the feedback and recommendations that I have gotten from you all, I am now (as soon as they arrive) the proud owner of a Scubapro MK17/ S600/ R195 reg set!! I am very excited to get them in the water. I should do 3-4 dives in the next couple of weeks so thanks again, everyone!!!

Congratulations and may you enjoy many years and decades of safe, enjoyable and happy diving!!

Regulator Scubapro Mk17 G260 Yoke Octopus Manometer Dive Regulator Octopus Gauge

Type that into an eBay search. I purchased two of these last year from this seller out of Italy arrived in 5 days all brand new. The pressure gauge is in BAR not psi I could not find anyone even close to this price all brand new never opened boxes. $502 I think for everything. I Doubt you can now either.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom