Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for that and yes, I am a multi-time Bonaire visitor and never get tired of going there. First 1/2 of this video is from there-- - the rest has some So Cal, Channel Islands, Belize, Roatan, kids, grandkids and Oregon. LOL! All in 2018.

That's awesome. the channel islands is the best diving I have ever done in CA. We had a perfect day with 60 ft. vis PLUS and we were all in disbelief. Great memory and have a great time in Bonaire, AGAIN. We are most def headed to Manila for Philippines diving. Hopefully we don't regret a late oct or Nov trip there with weather?!!

That's awesome. the channel islands is the best diving I have ever done in CA. We had a perfect day with 60 ft. vis PLUS and we were all in disbelief. Great memory and have a great time in Bonaire, AGAIN. We are most def headed to Manila for Philippines diving. Hopefully we don't regret a late oct or Nov trip there with weather?!!
I am sure you will love it-- Be sure to report back and tell us all about it! I am often down in So Cal-- would love to meet you guys-- PM me if interested.

Summer conditions in Palau can be pretty iffy, but by late October things start settling down and become wonderful. Chris Lubba from Palau Dive Adventures (We offer small, flexible flawlessly organized dive adventures in Palau!) is local and a wealth of information. The Pacific is a big ocean, so it takes a long time to get to the west side from here. Everyone I've suggested Palau to has loved it. No need to do a liveaboard in Palau. Palau diving is much better than Tahiti. Dive buddy friends went to the Philippines a couple of years ago and loved it

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom