Closed New G250V It's over...

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Update: I have the makings of 5 ordered. Another 5 will follow but there is a delay on some items:

First 5 go to, in order of interest, please confirm.

They will be assembled using Christo lube, I'll set cracking conservatively at around 1.2" and to allow seat to settle. I'll tune to an IP of 140psi unless you request otherwise.

They will come with new SP mouth pieces and reusable clip.

For an additional $5 I'll include a service kit, with Orifice/Adj knob/poppet and barrel O rings, SP LP seat and new case pin. Let me know if you want it or not.

Shipping registered not insured will be $15 for one, if you want it insured it'll be extra, your call, let me know.

I won't ask for payment until they are completed and ready to ship. I'll provide all tracking info.

@BottomOfTheSea56 x1 CONFIRMED + Kit
@Rusty Shackleford x1
@RyanT x1 CONFIRMED + Kit
@BenjaminF x1 CONFIRMED + Kit
@Lt CHEG x1 CONFIRMED + Kit

Final 5 interest;

@Jonathan B. Mayhew x2
I’ll take a kit too. And the purge button has an anti-set feature. You can lock the lever down.

I would be in for two with kits.

As I received no confirmation from one party, I have 3 left of batch number two. Expected availability mid to end August.

I have two translucent blue and three black, to be fair 1st person who ordered can choose first etc...

3E04CEC6-3BF2-4AF0-951A-969B21A70272.jpeg
4E3DB933-A11A-4DB2-965D-7237C79889D2.jpeg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom