Mini season, why the bad PR?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

....excellent spots to get run down by a "qualified captain."

And many people who trailer their boat down don't have any GPS numbers/Top Spot Maps to formulate a dive plan. So they pick a boat near them that looks like they "Know-A-Secret-Spot" and run right up on them. Happens to us all the time when we dive so we keep the boat about a tenth or so away from the bubbles.

Suggest that you read the following post :

" Which snare/bag for lobster/lion fish? "

A land locked diver seeking information on equipment and lobster season
Typical ?
If so - one of the major reasons the season is such a problem...
but we all began some time , some where

sdm

And many people who trailer their boat down don't have any GPS numbers/Top Spot Maps to formulate a dive plan. So they pick a boat near them that looks like they "Know-A-Secret-Spot" and run right up on them. Happens to us all the time when we dive so we keep the boat about a tenth or so away from the bubbles.

I'm more concerned about snorkeling next to a channel (seagrass survey post-dredging), particularly when I'm looking at the aerial and can see how many yahoos are cutting the corner and leaving big fat gouges in the grass flats. Fun mornings at the boat ramp too.

I'm more concerned about snorkeling next to a channel (seagrass survey post-dredging), particularly when I'm looking at the aerial and can see how many yahoos are cutting the corner and leaving big fat gouges in the grass flats. Fun mornings at the boat ramp too.
I like to go to the boat ramp on Tuesday evening or Wednesday morning with a lawn chair and a cooler and watch the boat ramp olympics.

The Key Largo fisheries is a good option

20160309_180219.jpg

Could all be moot by Wednesday
map.png

I like to go to the boat ramp on Tuesday evening or Wednesday morning with a lawn chair and a cooler and watch the boat ramp olympics.

One of my favorite pastimes!

Best part about one of the boats I drive is they dock right next to the fuel dock. Not quite the nice as the boat ramp but it provides some added entertainment as I have a few beers and clean up the boat after a charter.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom