DSS wedge blocks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not DSS but piranha dive carries something similar.

Northeast Scuba Supply has them....saw them last Saturday.

In what hidden recess? I thought they were all gone.
LOL. I think they were in the BC room, in a cardboard box. But I only get to NESS once a year or so and I look at as much as I can, so I'm not sure exactly where they were.

LOL. I think they were in the BC room, in a cardboard box. But I only get to NESS once a year or so and I look at as much as I can, so I'm not sure exactly where they were.
Thanks. I'll dig around tomorrrow evening when I'm there. I don't need them myself, but enough folks have been posting for them that it would be nice to have a definitive answer.

NESS is sometimes like dry-diving for burried treasure ...

They must hide them because I searched NESS and Piranha. Are they called wedge blocks or something else?

Thanks, I have been looking for these. A previous poster called them “unnecessary”, well ya they are. But they are a very nice accessory, once you use them you will not want to go without. Decompression, since Tobin is not posting any more I believe it needs to be said. The link you posted is for cam strap tension pads not wedge blocks. Wedge blocks are used exclusively on DSS plates the item in the link are used on non DSS plates and slide over the cam straps. Tobin would have said something about not posting if you don’t know your s$$t and or about not spreading disinformation.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom