Trip Review: Tres Pelicanos (3Ps) & Casa Mexicana

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Enjoyed your report! Got an off-the-wall question, gonna sound a bit strange. Guy named Frank who used more weight than one might expect, dives Cozumel a number of times and uses Tres Pelicanos. My memories bad on names and details, but was he a fairly lean, average height, caucasian guy who's prone to get cold, and looks like this:

View attachment 510051

I think that's him on the left-most:

View attachment 510052

Probably a long shot. If it was him, he likely did both morning and afternoon trips, and spent surface intervals at the Money Bar, like in that 1st shot. I may be mixing up my details badly, but it'd bug me if I didn't ask.

Richard.
Sorry, different Frank. This was (our Franks) his first time with 3P, only dove mornings.

Ive been diving with julio for years. He's a great dm. If you want to see the tiny stuff he is the man.
It's crazy what he finds. Same goes for Antonio (Dive Paradise) those two guys could find Nudi's anywhere.

Ha!

Truth be told....it's mainly to warm up!!! I crank the AC and just crash on those awesome beds...well their AC works great too! So when I wake up its freezing in there.

If it's helps any I take a shower right after diving :)
Crazy tourists! They want cold a/c and hot water.

Great review and pics, sinistar. Thanks for sharing. Is it just me or is that lobster tie-dyed?!

It's an eagle ray not a manta.

-AZTinman
Duh! I knew that, but I must have had a Brain disconnect (sometimes referred to as a Brain Fxxx). Thank you for the correction!

Cheers -

Thank you for your trip report, very informative, much appreciated.

Enjoyed the report, thank you for posting. Love the description of the delay getting the boat out. I suddenly realized how often that happens! On our last trip I was with a dive op new to me. The boat was delayed about 45 minutes waiting for steering parts. They left us bobbing in the water about 15 minutes ( or it seemed that long) before the boat picked us up each dive. I was worried that the boat was unable to make it to us, given their steering issues. Never again!
Lesson learned:check out the dive op that someone else chose before agreeing to the trip.

Back
Top Bottom