CCR Try Dive - old dogs and new tricks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@Graeme Fraser "Looks like a life of poverty awaits."....you just wait until you want a booster and an o2 cascade....and a mini fill station because you can't be bothered to go to the LDS anymore to get your rb tanks filled. :eek:
Been there doing that :D
upload_2019-8-17_14-37-14.jpeg

I still use my LDS. They fill my OC tanks.
Which I bring home and use with my booster to fill the diluent bottle, blend into trimix, fill the drysuit bottle...

I have got a 300 bar Coltri compressor and I bank air in my old 250 bar 12+12 steel double. Keeping the manifold closed I have a small cascade. I run the compressor (with double filter and condenser) only once every 3-5 weeks. Except if my sons decide to dive .... then I have to fill their 15lt/18lt.
I run the booster either from my shop compressor (with added air oil separator) or from oneof the air tanks lying around in the garage .... I also have my split 10+10 I sometime use for cave diving.
I see my LDS only to by filtering materials for the compressor if I decide I save on shipping and splurge on gasoline for the car :)

Cheers

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom