Intro to Tech this weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Marie13, as someone who did my training almost ass backwards he has a point here. Fundamentals sets a platform to build off of for anything.. After fundies an/dp, adv wreck, trimix and stuff will be "easy". Or cave quarry or mine whatever is clever

He’s being a jerk. I am doing my training in a manner that fits me. Period. If you don’t like it, go crap on someone else’s thread. I see I’m going to have to begin adding to my ignore list again.

Both instructors I am considering for AN/DP (Steve and someone else I know well) have zero issues with the way I am doing my training.

The way some of you shill for Fundies is funny as hades. You’re really bad evangelists and put me in mind of Jim and Tammy Faye Baker and her really bad makeup.

Good luck!!

DW

Have fun! Wish you had picked a different weekend.

Why not take a fundamentals course instead?
What would a GUE Fundamentals course provide her that an Intro to Tech from a well respected and competent technical instructor won't? Both classes deal with equipment configuration, propulsion techniques, valve management, gas sharing, SMB deployment, etc.

I am not anti fundies, but there are other paths to advance basic diving skills and to introduce the news skills needed to move forward in one's technical training curriculum.

I’m confident that Steve teaches ITT similar to myself.....ensure the basics are there (fundies), once mastered then introduce building steps......it’ll be great!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom