New Member in Erie Pennsylvania

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Basheroffroad

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello all, I'm starting down my scuba journey next week. Just wanted to introduce myself to the community and learn as much as I can. I've been interested in getting certified for 15 years now but finally have the time and money to realize this dream. I can't wait to experience some of the amazing shipwrecks we have in Lake Erie. Hopefully I'll have a chance to meet some of you in the water some day!

Welcome to the board!

As you progress, Osprey Charters (Barcelona Harbor, NY) is just a hop, skip, and a jump from you for some of the best diving you can imagine.

Have fun.

Welcome to SB! As a kid, I used to live in Erie on East 2nd Street, a stone's throw from the water. Of course, back then you could walk on the water in summertime...

Sorry for the belated welcome. Always great to meet a new local diver. Are you getting certified through Diver's World or J&S?

Sorry for the belated welcome. Always great to meet a new local diver. Are you getting certified through Diver's World or J&S?

I'm getting certified through Diver's World. Tuesday classes, just three weeks left before I can schedule my open water.

Excellent. That's my dive shop too, so hopefully I will be seeing you around. Join the Blue Dolphins dive club when you finish your certification and come dive with us. Someone should be there when you do to talk about further training and the Blue Dolphins.

Thanks Bierstadt, I definately plan on joining the Blue Dolphins. Hoping I can find someone local in need of a buddy! I couldn't convince any of my friends or family to take the class with me so I'm currently without a buddy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom