Current water temp in Coz?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Over the past 12 days the water temp has been 84-85. Several days ago, Saturday, it was a rainy day all over the island. Today it was spotty rain. The vis has been ok but the last few days it seems to have gotten cloudy, but you can still see 40-60 feet.

Cheers -

Wish I were going to be here. Alas, my stint in Paradise ends tomorrow, Wednesday. Today I'm busy trying to fit 10# in a 5# bag. Enjoy your stay. I did.

Cheers -

Wish I were going to be here. Alas, my stint in Paradise ends tomorrow, Wednesday. Today I'm busy trying to fit 10# in a 5# bag. Enjoy your stay. I did.

Cheers -
Oh the joys of packing dive gear.......I'll be doing some of that tonight so I'm not trying to get it all done last minute instead of sleeping. Safe journey home!!!!

Cheers -

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3: I can see it now! Wish I were there to help you carry it all :wink:

I can confirm the 84 deg temps from last week. Saturday afternoon was very rainy which may have stirred things up and impacted viz. The warm temps are nice, but most eagle rays stay away this time of year because of it. Saw only one in 9 dives last week.

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3: I can see it now! Wish I were there to help you carry it all :wink:
I do too. I had a great two weeks. Steve showed up last Wednesday. We had a good time. One of the divers commented that 3Ps has the most fun surface intervals. I thought "if you only knew"! I didn't do any Pez Leon fishing. I was working on a new gear setup. Hope to see you soon.

Cheers -

One of the divers commented that 3Ps has the most fun surface intervals. I thought "if you only knew"!

Shhhhh! Don't share how much fun we had...then everyone will want to copy :):):)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom