Wanted Dive rite Voyager EXP or oxycheq

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chidiver1

Contributor
Reaction score
Looking for either of these in red. Might take blue for the right price, but greatly prefer red.

I don't want an oxycheq #18 however.

Needs to be #30 or #40 if oxy.

Let me know.

The non black version of the DR Voyager series wing is rather new....you might not find one on the used market for a bit unless someone is unsatisfied with their purchase of one...

...but what is there to be unsatisfied with...they are a solid product with a lifetime guarantee.

To help you acquire what you want (a red single tank wing with a lift capacity greater than 18lbs) you might want to include the following manufacturers/suppliers in your search:

-OMS makes a red 32lb and 27lb single tank wing
-Edge HOG make a 32lb single tank wing in black and red...it is nearly identical in size to the Dive Rite Voyager wing, the primary difference is the center panel...I have both and functionally when diving cannot tell them apart.
-Xdeep also makes a single tank wing in black and red.
-Tecline also make a single tank wing in black and red.

-Z

The non black version of the DR Voyager series wing is rather new....you might not find one on the used market for a bit unless someone is unsatisfied with their purchase of one...

...but what is there to be unsatisfied with...they are a solid product with a lifetime guarantee.

To help you acquire what you want (a red single tank wing with a lift capacity greater than 18lbs) you might want to include the following manufacturers/suppliers in your search:

-OMS makes a red 32lb and 27lb single tank wing
-Edge HOG make a 32lb single tank wing in black and red...it is nearly identical in size to the Dive Rite Voyager wing, the primary difference is the center panel...I have both and functionally when diving cannot tell them apart.
-Xdeep also makes a single tank wing in black and red.
-Tecline also make a single tank wing in black and red.

-Z

I want a US made wing.

Interesting...

...Typically one wants to buy US because they want to support US manufacturing and US jobs....but you want to buy used....which does not really support either notion unless you can guarantee the person who is selling the item to you will purchase a US manufactured item, which you can't guarantee.

If the above notion is correct then the recommendation would be for you to purchase new so that you get what you want while supporting the issues you value.

-Z

Interesting...

...Typically one wants to buy US because they want to support US manufacturing and US jobs....but you want to buy used....which does not really support either notion unless you can guarantee the person who is selling the item to you will purchase a US manufactured item, which you can't guarantee.

If the above notion is correct then the recommendation would be for you to purchase new so that you get what you want while supporting the issues you value.

-Z

Good point. Middle of the night posts ... Shrugs.

I'm still looking for one of the two I posted either way.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom