Oxycheq O-13 Sensor connector?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rhlee

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Does anybody know what the connector type used in the Oxycheq Expedition analyzer sensor (O-13 sensor) is?
Looks like a white 3-pin plastic connector, but I'm looking for the exact fit.

thanks,
-Rob

Commonly referred to as molex.

There seemingly dozens of different molex connectors - any idea which one it is?

The plug
Molex Incorporated - 22-01-3037 - KK 254 Series 2.54mm Pitch 3 Way 1 Row Female Straight PCB Housing 2695 - Allied Electronics & Automation
The contacts *don't get the cheaper ones of these, we are measuring millivolts, so you don't want any resistance at all
70091127 at Allied Electronics & Automation, Inc
the crimp tool. Certain other crimp tools work as well
Molex Incorporated - 63811-1000 - Hand Crimp Tool; for use w/Molex Open Barrel Crimp Terminals; 24-14 AWG - Allied Electronics & Automation

These are obviously all from Allied which is where I get mine, but the actual Molex part numbers are in there. Good for rebreather sensors as well obviously

The plug
Molex Incorporated - 22-01-3037 - KK 254 Series 2.54mm Pitch 3 Way 1 Row Female Straight PCB Housing 2695 - Allied Electronics & Automation
The contacts *don't get the cheaper ones of these, we are measuring millivolts, so you don't want any resistance at all
70091127 at Allied Electronics & Automation, Inc
the crimp tool. Certain other crimp tools work as well
Molex Incorporated - 63811-1000 - Hand Crimp Tool; for use w/Molex Open Barrel Crimp Terminals; 24-14 AWG - Allied Electronics & Automation

These are obviously all from Allied which is where I get mine, but the actual Molex part numbers are in there. Good for rebreather sensors as well obviously
I was about to say that....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom