Data conversion question from PCLogBook

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

glashoppah

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I have a Cressi Archimede II which I've had for many years. I failed to buy the interface for it when it was new, so when I finally decided I wanted the logged data off of it I was challenged by availability. After over 5 years of digging around forums, trying to figure out how to build my own, etc. I finally found one and obtained it, only to find that there was no driver. I then spent many days experimenting before I finally was able to hack a driver and get it installed on an old XP box. I was then able to run Cressi's "PCLogBook" software and pull the dives off this machine, which include a number of them from when I first started diving.

So now I have them in ".lgb" format, which nobody seems to read, and I've also exported them using PCLogBook into CSV format, but I can't get it to import in MacDive. Is there a conversion utility somewhere for this log format, to turn it into something more useful?

Thanks,

H.

diverlogs.de supposedly can import PCLogBook files. Another option would be subsurface and its CSV import: it's pre-set for something or other, but is configurable. Then find an export format in one or the other that MacDive can read.

diverlogs.de supposedly can import PCLogBook files. Another option would be subsurface and its CSV import: it's pre-set for something or other, but is configurable. Then find an export format in one or the other that MacDive can read.

diverlogs.de did it! Thanks!

H.

d'oh! finger macros. There's no r in divelogs.de :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom