Difference between i750tc and i770r computers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nyricanintx58

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
what are the main differences between these two Aqualung computers? I am looking to purchase one of these computers from my local dive shop.

There is probably a bit of advancement in the functionality of the i770R that doesn't immediately come to mind, but to me the highlights are:

750 screen can be hard to see in bright light. (Sunlight, shallow dives)
750 is a user replaceable battery, and gets replaced often

770 screen is much improved, different technology
770 is a sealed rechargeable battery with good battery life - charge via external USB cable
770 has a better digital compass feature - you can use it on its own screen, or you can add it to the bottom of the main screen. I liked it, and I tend strongly prefer an analog compass.

I had both and I would not recommend the 750 if it was a gift. Cannot see in bright light and the battery had to be replaced every 10 dives. The 770 has great brightness and I dove 25 dives with 75% battery life left. 770 with bluetooth downloads and computer firmware uploads.

I had both and I would not recommend the 750 if it was a gift. Cannot see in bright light and the battery had to be replaced every 10 dives. The 770 has great brightness and I dove 25 dives with 75% battery life left. 770 with bluetooth downloads and computer firmware uploads.
Ditto so far i am very happy with mine.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom