Looking for a few good people, Whale shark trip Isla Mujeres 9/6

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

papanano

Contributor
Reaction score
Like the title says Looking for a few good people, Whale shark trip Isla Mujeres 9/6. My friend and I are going to be in Cozumel from the 31st of August to the 7th of September and are going to Isla Mujeres our last day the 6th for a whale shark trip. We want to do a semi-private trip so there is more time in the water and with experienced divers, not cruise shippers. The total cost is $750 so with 4 more people it would be $125 each. You can bring your own life vest if you don’t want to wear the bulky ones. the price of the private boat can be to 6 people maximum. The earliest we can leave is at 7:30 am from isla mujeres, 8 am from cancun. They provide water, Coca Cola, Jam and cheese sandwiches and fresh ceviche for everybody. The lifejacket is mandatory now by government rules and some times there will be mantas! The boat we will be on will be one of these, Nano shark, la cosita or marimar 1. Let me know ASAP so I can get it nailed down. Looking forward to meeting some scuba board family!

PM me if you want my cell number

Thank all, Greg

Back
Top Bottom