Chankanaab Dolphin Jailbreak?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks, all, for raising my hopes for my upcoming visit. :landmine:

Lots of boats got with dolphins at the surface today. Our divers did get to see them on the dive, but too far for video, sadly. Anyway, it does happen here maybe more common than many people realize.

Last Tuesday we had a dolphin come visit us at Palancar horseshoe in the shallows at the end of our dive. Single guy popped in about 30 feet from us at about 15'. He / She gave us the classic smile and head bob and then off it went. the report from the boat was there was a small pod.
Not the first time I have seen them but typically I see them from the surface and I am not lucky enough to be in the water with them.

That does it. I am filling my BC pockets, just in case.....

Cod.jpg

My DM said he had not seen a dolphin in 5 years... I had read a story about a jailbreak on TripAdvisor... Just no confirmation of if it's true. Made me wonder if this was a wild dolphin or an escapee.

The wild dolphins will be driving the getaway cars. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom