CoCo View under new management

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DogDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Does anyone know who the new managers are. With Steve gone back to south Florida.

The City of Fernandina Beach announces that Stephen Beckman has been appointed as the City’s Building Official. Mr. Beckman began his duties on Monday, August 19.

Originally from Cleveland, OH, Mr. Beckman’s experience includes working as a general contractor, and in various capacities in the City of Naples’ building department. He was the Building Official for the City of Cape Coral before moving to Honduras for one year to manage a scuba diving resort.

Ready to move back to America to be closer to family (three children and one granddaughter), Mr. Beckman was excited to see an opening with the City. He and his wife visited Fernandina Beach for a conference about three years ago and fell in love with the “small, historic community”. They look forward to exploring the outdoors, fishing, cycling, and diving at the beach!

Does anyone know who the new managers are. With Steve gone back to south Florida.

The City of Fernandina Beach announces that Stephen Beckman has been appointed as the City’s Building Official. Mr. Beckman began his duties on Monday, August 19.

Originally from Cleveland, OH, Mr. Beckman’s experience includes working as a general contractor, and in various capacities in the City of Naples’ building department. He was the Building Official for the City of Cape Coral before moving to Honduras for one year to manage a scuba diving resort.

Ready to move back to America to be closer to family (three children and one granddaughter), Mr. Beckman was excited to see an opening with the City. He and his wife visited Fernandina Beach for a conference about three years ago and fell in love with the “small, historic community”. They look forward to exploring the outdoors, fishing, cycling, and diving at the beach!

I've been at CCV for the past two weeks. and the son of the owners is managing. Steve and his wife greeted us upon arrival and a couple of days later were no longer seen around the resort.

Yes. Stacy Lewis, Owner’s son, who has stepped in and managed CCV in the past is mgr now. All the familiar faces are still there.

Seamless to the guests.

Maybe off topic but I see Kirk is now the dive op manager. I assume that means he’s no longer DMing on the red boat with captain Dave. Does anyone know who is DMing the red boat?

Maybe off topic but I see Kirk is now the dive op manager. I assume that means he’s no longer DMing on the red boat with captain Dave. Does anyone know who is DMing the red boat?
Kirk is still on the Red Boat acting as DM as of last week. I believe that he is doing double duty...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom