Closed New G250V It's over...

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Can’t wait to get mine. I have a Mk17 sitting on the table right now with everything attached except the second stages.

......hmmmm, I just had to go have a look and let them out of the closet for a little while.
not for sale gang 2.jpg

Now THAT’S sexy! (The regs, not the shower)

......hmmmm, I just had to go have a look and let them out of the closet for a little while.
View attachment 536521

You are missing "lefty"....

Also, I am considering a call to RPS (regulator protective services) for a clear case of abuse. I see at least two of the adjustment knobs cranked full in....

I will provide my name and references to take them in, foster them and provide a proper home.....

:happywave:

I see at least two of the adjustment knobs cranked full in....
'tis an optical illusion; the cases are rotated slightly different on the two suspects. But well done on getting me to go back and check.

'tis an optical illusion; the cases are rotated slightly different on the two suspects. But well done on getting me to go back and check.
Hey Couv\
Why do you think they went with the perforated front cover on some of the CE BA's?
Maybe an attempt to optimize responsive of the diaphragm and therefore optimize cracking pressure? That one's got the big exhaust valve- right??

I've no idea about why they went to the perforated cover-I do like the looks of it. Yes, the exhaust is the same size as a G250.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom