CHEAP REEF diving Tulum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

After your cave diving relax and take the ADO bus from Tulum to Playa and then walk the 200 meters to the ferry to Cozumel. There are decent hotels in Cozumel in the $40 - 60 range, for a few bucks more try Villas Las Angals. If you set up a trip with Tres Pelicanos ( dive@trespelicanos.com ) you should be able to dive world class reefs for 60 - 70 minutes (dive your tank policy) and match a bucket list cave dive trip with a world class reef.
I learned to dive on the Mayan Riviera then I found Cozumel and it was like lighting a crack pipe, no going back

The idea is not sraying kn cozumel. Magbe a next trip and do caves there.

Just a daytrip. If you spent 1 night in hotel it costs more than 150 dollar together . Or you must take car and tanks and do shorediving.

But i will look on websites mentioned here. We only stay 2 weeks. And main goal is cavediving. It is way much cheaper than sportsdiving. Just rent tanks and go. But all my holidays are or caves or deep wrecks. So now I want to try a reef. Haha.

Back
Top Bottom