Which liveaboard on Explorer Ventures?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I cannot wait until I get to a point in my life where the decisions I am stressed about include choosing between those livaboards!

I will move T&C back to the top of my wish list

I cannot wait until I get to a point in my life where the decisions I am stressed about include choosing between those livaboards!

I will move T&C back to the top of my wish list
These 2 trips were half price! This will be my first liveaboard, so it is great that they were so inexpensive, in case I do not like it,its not as if I spent a fortune. I would not say I was stressed, just indecisive.

Wow, thanks for all the advice and information. Scubaboard rocks! I think I will go with Turks and Caicos, both based on your advice, and the ease and cost of flights from upstate NY.

Thanks! I am going on Sept 28.

These 2 trips were half price! This will be my first liveaboard, so it is great that they were so inexpensive, in case I do not like it,its not as if I spent a fortune. I would not say I was stressed, just indecisive.

Have a great trip! Another nice reason to dive the T&Cs at this time of year, besides the warm water temperatures, is that both the Explorer and the Aggressor LOBs divert to the Silver Banks in the winter and spring and become whale watching cruises.

However, if you haven't purchased trip insurance and DAN dive insurance yet then you should consider it. You will be doing a lot of deepish dives on the LOB and this is the peak month in the Caribbean for hurricanes - that's why everything is so warm and cheap!

Have a great trip! Another nice reason to dive the T&Cs at this time of year, besides the warm water temperatures, is that both the Explorer and the Aggressor LOBs divert to the Silver Banks in the winter and spring and become whale watching cruises.

However, if you haven't purchased trip insurance and DAN dive insurance yet then you should consider it. You will be doing a lot of deepish dives on the LOB and this is the peak month in the Caribbean for hurricanes - that's why everything is so warm and cheap!
Yup, all done. I really appreciate all the feedback and helpful advice. Thanks all!

I bet this starts the livaboard bug!!! Enjoy your trip make sure to let us know how it worked out

I have been on both boats as well and have nothing but good things to say about the accommodation, crew, diving and meals.

Back
Top Bottom