Closed Youth 5 mm or 7 mm wetsuit

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubaaaronh

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Looking for a used wetsuit for my son. He is 88lbs and 4'7". I dont want to buy new as i am sure he will out grow it in a year.

I've got a 7mm Henderson Hyperstretch that is XS. It's only been worn a couple times and is like new. I even have the original tag - wow, it listed for $375 new. If you think it's the right fit I'll ship it to you for $150. Let me know if you want me to send some pics or measurements.

The adult xs would be pretty big on him looking at the size chart.Thanks

Can you send a pick of the pinnacles. I know he wouldn't want the hood permanently attached. Also how would i pay since it is Canadian dollars.

Sorry but I think the pinnacle is going to be too small. It goes up to 75 lbs. I thought it fit bigger. Sorry.
If you buy something on a Canadian website with your credit card , it automatically gets converted to US when you are charged. Vice versa for me to buy something in the US.

Thank you
Char

I might have one that will fit him. Shoot me a message tomorrow and I will check. I’ve bought 3mm and 7mm suits for six kids and I know there are a couple extras.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom