Drain the Oceans: Thai Cave Rescue

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No problem. I just put on Wicked Tuna from last night and saw the timer in the corner about it. I had no clue until I saw that either. I set my DVR as soon as I saw it and thought the forum might find it interesting too.

Nat Geo did some really extensive mapping of the cave. I know because I know one of the rescue divers, and he went back to map the cave with the Nat Geo guys with all their fancy equipment. Should be an interesting watch.

Nat Geo did some really extensive mapping of the cave. I know because I know one of the rescue divers, and he went back to map the cave with the Nat Geo guys with all their fancy equipment. Should be an interesting watch.
Are you talking about Erik Brown?

Eric Brown spoke at a dive conference we had in Calgary. He was great. Fascinating and incredible recovery. The Netflix documentary was very good. Hearing from Eric was even better.

Thanks DVR will record whilst I watch John Wick 3 I just purchased.

Edit: Misspoke. Mikko went in to get a bunch of footage but it wasn't for the Nat Geo guys. They went in after with the mapping stuff.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom