DAAM / RAM IP adapter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It looks like I have enough interest so I will proceed. I have to order materials and then machine them. I do this as a hobby so other things come first. I'll keep you posted.
For the guys in Australia, I'm happy to ship to you but postage is fairly high. Would it be helpful if I shipped flat rate box to one person then you split up the order using local post?

It looks like I have enough interest so I will proceed. I have to order materials and then machine them. I do this as a hobby so other things come first. I'll keep you posted.
For the guys in Australia, I'm happy to ship to you but postage is fairly high. Would it be helpful if I shipped flat rate box to one person then you split up the order using local post?
No worries Herman, splitting postage sound like a good plan... though on a recent order USPS First Class Airmail was cheaper than a flat rate box for smaller items.
Looks like @happydiver splits between VIC (my State) and QLD

Is it too late to get in on this? I'd like to get 2 if possible.
Sure, I was putting out feelers to see how many were interested, I have enough to make it worth my time. It will be a couple of weeks before I am ready to ship, will work out payment then.

No worries Herman, splitting postage sound like a good plan... though on a recent order USPS First Class Airmail was cheaper than a flat rate box for smaller items.
Looks like @happydiver splits between VIC (my State) and QLD

When the time comes to ship, I'll run numbers and let you guys know. I don't mind either way, just the tightwad in me trying to save a few bucks....even if they are someone elses. :)

I’m interested in one or two. I have see what I have on hand for fittings but I know I’m in for at least one.

Hello @herman yes please three of your nuts thanks and going by your
December 2016 catalogue I would also like to purchase one of each of your tools

So I suppose if you send the parcel to me I can grab @Fibonacci s nuts and send them to him in a box

Thanks

im a3rd generation chrome plater ....I still have lots of connections to get it done

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom