Closed Perdix AI

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WARNING

I responded to this ad and agreed to purchase the computer for $800. When I received it it was different than the one in the picture and didn't include the cover. The seller said I didn't get the cover because I just bought the computer but the ad clearly shows the cover as being sold with the computer.

He claims that when he offered just a computer for $800 he was talking about a different computer without the cover. Unfortunately he failed to mention that.

Now he wants me to buy the cover for an additional cost. I find this unacceptable recommend you don't do business with this person.

Below is part of our correspondence. My exact offer was “If you want, I can sell you just a Perdix AI for $800. excellent condition, over 1 year of warranty left.”

The offer was $800 for just a Perdix AI and included case with standard accessories (straps, bungee, oring, dongle). Buyer assumed I meant the one from this ad, which is clearly listed for $850 with sleeve.

There was an unfortunate lack of communication by both parties. I offered to sell the sleeve for $25 shipped to split the difference. Buyer declined. I offered a refund of $800 if he sent the computer back. Buyer declined.

F4A568BE-1B04-460F-9B4E-D4EE640AD6CE.png E8010BFA-87E4-4FAE-AA52-DEF384C275E4.png 0B457049-1242-4743-9762-116007D9425A.png

Below is part of our correspondence. My exact offer was “If you want, I can sell you just a Perdix AI for $800. excellent condition, over 1 year of warranty left.”

The offer was $800 for just a Perdix AI including case, and standard accessories (straps, bungee oring, dongle). Buyer assumed I meant the one from this ad, which is clearly listed for $850 with sleeve.

There was an unfortunate lack of communication on both parts. I offered to sell the sleeve for $25 shipped to split the difference. Buyer declined. I offered a refund of $800 if he sent the computer back. Buyer declined.

View attachment 542414 View attachment 542415 View attachment 542416

If you admit that there was a lack of communication on your part then you should make it right and send me the cover.

The offer was $800 for just a Perdix AI including case, and standard accessories (straps, bungee oring, dongle). Buyer assumed I meant the one from this ad, which is clearly listed for $850 with sleeve.
You never said this. I replied to your ad, we negotiated a price and I expected to to receive the items as advertised.

Seller could have been clearer. Don't think it was an attempt to scam though. Just miscommunication because selling multiple computers.

Offering to ship cover for $25 is a good deal for something that was $55 not including shipping.

I don't even use a cover and have 100+ dives on my perdix. All good.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom