Unknown marine slugs from outer space

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

prawnfart

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello everyone! I'm still pretty new in diving, having only slightly over 50 dives, therefore I haven't seen enough marine life to correctly identify these sea creatures. I found these during a night dive in Anilao and the dive guide told my wife and I that these are nudibranch/s. I actually thought nothing of it and just agreed.

Looking back at the pictures again, it seems doubtful though seeing how these were on the seabed and they don't look like anything. Can someone help to identify these? i'm really dying to know
IMG_0867.JPG
IMG_0868.JPG

IMG_0850.JPG

kANtZDQ
c2VastR
iZuRu2p

Nudis are some of the coolest things you can find on a dive however from the pictures here, I can't tell what they are. You will find nudis on the seabed as well as on rock. The first thing that is a giveaway are the branchial plumes on the backs which are essentially naked gills.

Yes Turk! My bad. I thought prawnfart was from So Cal, not Singapore.

I've deleted my other post.

I think see hares as well. They look very similar to those we have in NW Florida. I find them in groups like that too.

oh wow. mystery finally solved! To be honest, they look a little gross having all grouped up together. the photos didn't really show but there were hundreds of them gathered together in a spot.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom