Closed New G250V It's over...

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I wanted to post to let everyone know that getting these from buddhasummer was a very positive experience for me. He never went more than a day without a status update and the entire process, from ordering to receiving them this morning took less time than a recent order from a prominent online company that is here in the states. That included him ordering the parts, assembling them and shipping from Japan to Texas with a day spent in customs purgatory. Also, insurance and 5-7 day delivery was only $7 more so that was a no-brainer for me.

Dove them this morning paired with a Mk17 and they were great with minimal tuning. If any of you are on the fence, jump right in!

Edited to add they look awesome also.

I wanted to post to let everyone know that getting these from buddhasummer was a very positive experience for me. He never went more than a day without a status update and the entire process, from ordering to receiving them this morning took less time than a recent order from a prominent online company that is here in the states. That included him ordering the parts, assembling them and shipping from Japan to Texas with a day spent in customs purgatory. Also, insurance and 5-7 day delivery was only $7 more so that was a no-brainer for me.

Dove them this morning paired with a Mk17 and they were great with minimal tuning. If any of you are on the fence, jump right in!

Edited to add they look awesome also.

Thanks for the feedback, obviously tuned yours a bit hot, sorry about that. Glad you're happy with them. Take care.

This is just to say an immense thank you to @buddhasummer . He managed to get the 2nd stage to me in spite of my local postal system doing their best to obstruct everything. He kept me updated about everything that happened and also made sure that I knew exactly how to adjust it when it arrived in case it was tuned too hot.

I'll unfortunately only be diving it this weekend due to this work thing that people do to make money in order to dive :(

Update:

I've put in an order for 15 more, just waiting for word on what's backordered and ETA. Those already on the list will get first.

Once I've completed the rest I'll post here and advise when ready to ship and I'll take orders on a first in first served basis.

The time lag from ordering to getting all parts is getting too long and I can't afford to have money tied up in incomplete regs for weeks on end.

Unless something changes this will be the last batch I'm afraid. Going on recent backordered history I'd guess perhaps into November some time for this last lot.

Cheers

I received my buddha-built G250V early this past week and it looks great. It arrived at my door in less than a week from the day he shipped it, despite a day in customs, and was very safely packaged. Buddha gave me updates during the whole process, including tracking it all the way to my door.

If anyone is a little hesitant about buying one of these, don't be. This is a phenomenal hand-assembled reg that is already out of production. Buy them before they are gone.

Thanks Buddhasummer.

Just back from testing my new G250V. Works like a dream. @buddhasummer , your calibration was spot on for this one. No freeflows at all. Admittedly only down to 9 metres, but that's what happens in the Mediterranean with the spectacular visibility of about 1 metre here at Caesarea. On the plus side, there was at least 1 nudibranch which we managed to find in the sandstorm :bounce:

Update: the Final parts needed to finish September's batch have finally been shipped. October's batch parts are apparently about ready to ship, so am hoping will have the last 15 available sometime in November. Apologies for all the delays, SP stock sucks a.s.

There's 4 spoken for out of November's 15 at old price but the new price is $225 from $220, plus shipping to the US $15 for 1, 20 for 2, added $5 as consumption tax here just went up as did import tax.

Once I've completed the final 11 I'll post here and first in first served.

Cheers.

In case anyone forgot what they look like: feel like a drug pusher...

26BC6210-7079-43FD-B3C1-A77E9539BA09.png

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom