See again initial values of No-fly time and Dasat. time for dives saved on Galileo / Aladin TEC 2G

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mark1982

Registered
Reaction score
Hello!
:)

After each dive, right after the surface is reached, I can see No-fly Time and Dasaturation Time on displays of my Scubapro Galileo Luna and Aladin Tec2G (counting down from an initial value).
When these times end (remaining in surface mode), they disappear and there is no way to re-see them (in order to log them or making some considerations or simply for my historical curiosity).

I've downloaded on my PC (using SmartTRAK software) the dives saved on my Scubapro dive computers, but there is still no way to find the initial values of No-fly Time and Desaturation Time of past dives...

How can I see again the initial values of No-fly Time and Dasaturation Time of my past dives exactly as tehy were shown on Scubapro Galileo Luna and Aladin Tec2G (which are based on ZH-L8/16 Bühlman decompression algorithm)?

I assume Scubapro's dive computers and softwares do not support this feature, so... do You know a software (based on ZH-L8 and ZH-L16 Bühlmann decompression algorithm) where I can import an Excel file containing depths & times (or any kind of file returned by SmartTRAK software, such as .slg / .asd / .xlz / .zxu) which is able to show me again the initial values of No-fly Time & Dasaturation Time ?

:happywave:

Hi @Mark1982
In SmartTracks, press the edit button and the window below will pop up showing the stats you require.

Desat.PNG

Ooooh, now I remember how I was able to write these values in my logobook up to 2015... thank you very much CandiveOz for the refresh
:thumb:
( Four years without dives :( .. too much time! )

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom