cochran analyst

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sarasen

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
hello, i need the cochran analyst software. -for emc 20h- where can i find it? does anyone help?

thanks, Attilla

Shivers and Shudders! The Cochran interface software is possibly the WORST program I've ever seen. Even 10 years ago it was such a backward mishmash of clashing interface elements I nearly got seasick just looking at it.

More usefully, I had to use it to reset something on one of my EMC20 comp's and called their support line. They made beg for an activation code to use the software just once. I think it needs some sort of dongle too, probably requiring a serial port. When was the last time you saw a computer with a serial port?

:)) thank you. i have a dongle but its working with usb. -i try but cant upload photo here- my main problem is: i buy my emc20h from ds in czechia. its unused. but not metric. i need a metric. so i need a analyst. thank you for answer. -sorry for bad english-

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom