Any reason NOT to do the Suunto wireless transmitter recall?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Why have I not heard about a transmitter recall now. I knew nothing about the depth gauge recall either until I saw it on this site.
Best way to stay in the loop is to register your purchase and provide an accurate email. Then the tough part is actually reading those emails when they arrive. You certainly would have heard of the transmitter recall, and probably also the sensor settlement, not recall.

Best way to stay in the loop is to register your purchase and provide an accurate email. Then the tough part is actually reading those emails when they arrive. You certainly would have heard of the transmitter recall, and probably also the sensor settlement, not recall.

Both of mine are registered with the same email I've had for 20 years the only emails I've recieved from suunto are the ones from when I sent mine in for the settlement.

Both of mine are registered with the same email I've had for 20 years the only emails I've recieved from suunto are the ones from when I sent mine in for the settlement.
No idea then. That would be a question for them, if they are able to answer. Regardless, if you haven’t done the transmitter recall, that is still valid. You will at least get a free battery change out of it. If you have to ship it, call first and ask. I think you can the shipping covered too.
(spam or junk mail filter?)

I don't know either just annoyed if I had known I would have sent the transmitter in with the computers.

Do the fix. The reason for the recall is that one or more pods failed during pressurization and cause the transmitter to send pieces flying.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom