Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll be happy to read as many as you feel like writing. Scuba divers are a rare breed...you've got a great built-in audience :grouphug2:

Of course, I've already begun "Gardens of the Queen"!

Today I finished "Gardens of the Queen". All I can say is OH...MY...GOODNESS! This is the best novel I've ever read! It's so action-packed from start to finish. I absolutely couldn't put it down. In my opinion, it's got screenplay potential. This would make a fantastic motion picture :)

As a diver, it's really cool to see the role of divers interwoven into the story, with a few important lessons thrown in for those who don't understand some of our essential issues in the sport. Made me wish I was on every dive with them - well ALMOST...I'll leave it at that :p

I hope you know Larry Newton over at Newton Boat Works in Slidell, LA. They are "neighbors" of ours in South Louisiana and I agree...they build fabulous dive boats! He would get a kick out of the positive references to his boats pointed out in your novels.

So...now I can't wait to see what you'll be doing with #3. Hopefully it's well under way!!!

I didn't realise it had been so long since I jumped on the board here!
If anyone's interested in some lockdown reading, my series is now 5 books strong.
www.HarveyBooks.com all available on Amazon in paperback or eBook. Free to Kindle Unlimited subscribers.
They're suspense novels based around diving.
Hope you're all safe and well,
Nick

Back
Top Bottom