Best Diving log app/ program.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divinglog, I purchased Diving Log 6 this evening, such a great product, many thanks for developing it.

My setup is:
Oceanic Pro Plus 2
iOS Diving Log from More Mobile Software
Diving Log 6

My PDC is in the shop with my regs getting serviced, so forgive me if I'm asking a question that becomes apparent on first use, but how does the data between iOS and my Dive Computer get combined when both are sync'd in DL6? Will it create two records (1 from Dive Log and 1 from the Dive Computer) or do they get combined?

Thanks again

****UPDATE****
Found your forums and got my answer, looks like using the Merge Profile function you can combine two dives into one. two dives to one - Diving Log - Supportforum

Hi Brian

Thank you very much! The "Merge Profile" function is not used for this purpose, it is to combine two dives when you've surfaced too long. To combine the data from iOS with the data from the dive computer, first sync from iOS to the PC, then download the dive computer and select "Update existing dives".

Kind regards,
Sven

Downloader8.png

The "Merge Profile" function is not used for this purpose, it is to combine two dives when you've surfaced too long.
This was a great feature for instructors that tend to hit the surface with students on training dives.

I am using both Divinglog 6 and subsurface.

Divinglog has tags/keywords for classification of dives and is flexible. It does it all.

Subsurface has a lovely decompression stress heat map and runs on Linux.

I would recommend them both.

Hello,
I am looking for a digital dive log app + PC program, that can be used offline. some of the desired perks would be:
1.-option to handle GPS coordinates, or any mapping tool.
2.- can download Mares puck pro dives.
3.- free?
4.- printable logs?

I´ve read some threads but most of them only mention one aspect.

regards
DivingLog6, though not free, does everything.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom