Land based Banda Neira or Alor in Nov??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for your review of Alor Divers, they sound like a good operation. Unfortunately they were fully booked the dates I could travel, so I’m heading to Banda Neira this Nov, Alor looks likely to be my next visit though.

Thanks for your review of Alor Divers, they sound like a good operation. Unfortunately they were fully booked the dates I could travel, so I’m heading to Banda Neira this Nov, Alor looks likely to be my next visit though.

Hi Mower,

If you have not already booked you could dive Alor with us. We have had some amazing dives recently with lots of sharks, mola and of course amazing macro.
Hammer time in Alor. Yesterday Thresher... - Lazy Turtle Dive | Facebook
We are having a lot of sucess with schooling hammers in clear water. Often 3, 4 or 5 species of shark on the same dive.
Our small boat offers high quality diving for small groups and individuals max 4 on the boat. Often we go out with 1 or 2 lucky divers who get all the action to themselves.
There is also very good macro with Rhinopias, frogfish and often very good nudibranches.
We can offer packages at various accommodations this is our recommended option View attachment 540676
Wonderful rustic bungalow 2 minutes from the dive shop.
Divers that require AC and hot water can stay in a 2 star hotel in town. But with Alor's special climate the rustic bungalows are great and have amazing views.
Please contact us for details of our surprisingly economical packages.
Www.lazyturtledive.com

I have plenty of video but cannot figure out how to post it here. Please check our FB and instagram.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom