DivePro.me online Decompression Planner

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You said this like you thought I believed it. Ha. Far from it.

Was not my intention, but it did come across that way.

A little defensive of an unknown free volunteer based service to help divers.
:
1. Surely any serious technical dive planning where gas mixes, decompression algorithms and cns limits are needing attention isn't made right on the boat? What if we didn't happen to have the right amount of a mix along?
2. Download or save is an option. I accessed the website on my cellphone and just took screen shots.

I did come out swinging in that last post, didn't I? Decompression planning is serious business though, and should have a very high amount of rigor and validation in any software implementation. :-\

1 is a good point, and I agree that planning is done well in advance for serious technical diving. I can think of some situations where online only would be an issue, but since I'm not tech trained, I don't have authority to argue them.

2. I'm referring to post vs get on the browser. You can't take a plan, and then bookmark or send it to someone else.

I do like the look and feel, but as pointed out by others the lack of conservation dials and the black box 'machine learning' aspects are quite large issues.

A little defensive of an unknown free volunteer based service to help divers.
If it's legit I will apologize. Common courtesy will have OP say "Hi I am so and so etc." There were and are a lot of first time posters, serving only as a click bait. Point is we have no idea if it is a free volunteer based service.
Making something a "hundreds of times safer" is a red herring to me.

View attachment 414339
DiveProMe is a decompression planner aimed at calculating a Open Circuit profile and gas consumption for technical and recreational dives. DiveProMe works in any browser for any device compatible with javaScript and HTML5. DiveProMe is an open source software based on machine learning.

The point is to get the safest profile using machine learning. The idea of this method is to analyze most of the popular software products with same parameters (GF, Last Stop, Mix Type etc.) and pick the safest profile. By analyzing and comparing data from different software products in order to select the safest plan we minimize the probability of an error in a particular software. In the process of analyzing DiveProMe finds errors in profiles (zero ascent time, zero stop time, zero time to surface, value converting errors, zero deco stop time, etc.) and ignores these profiles.

There is still a chance that all the software products might have the same error in the same plan which will result in all the data being wrong. But the probability of suchlike result is severely diminished by comparing data from similar plans. If DiveProMe indicates a certain “leap” of errors, it will use calculations from similar plans and get the average values using the safest method.

User part of DiveProMe contains about 2,500 strings of code. It is not that many and only shows data calculated previously using machine learning. Which makes the probability of an error in the code and your plan even less.

Surely, the plan DiveProMe will give you won't be the most effective, but it will definitely be several hundred times safer than a plan calculated with a separate software.

DiveProMe is a donation based freeware with no intention of commercial use. However there are certain restrictions to the use of this product according to CDDL (Common Development and Distribution License). For any detail feel free to contact the developer: all3862000@mail.ru

If you have any questions or you have found any errors please contact the developer all3862000@mail.ru

Direct link to Planner: divepro.me
Direct link to Facebook: divepro.me Decompression Planner Software

Enjoy!
I echo some of the hesitation of my fellow SB members. Not sure how scientific the data is. I won't risk my life on it.

promo_label+.jpg

Hi,
added extended version of DiveProMe+ with many updates and features.

Short features list DiveProMe+:
1. Support ZHL16A, ZHL16B, ZHL16C
2. Support different Gradient Factor.
3. User defined Bottom, Travel and Decompression Mixtures.
4. Automatic Mixtures Corrector with your personal Limits.
5. PPO2, PPN2, IBCDHe, IBCDN2 Limits with your Dive Plans.
6. Personal Settings for Descent, Ascent and Deco Ascending Speed.
7. Multilevel Planning and computin difficult Cave Profiles.
8. Now You can save and restore all your Plan Settings(mixes, ascending speed and all other).
9. Internet connection is not required now.
10. Complete Charts of Diving Profile, Gas Preassures and Compartment Preassures.
11. "Level by Level" Plan of Gass comsumption and Rates.

Extended version DiveproMe+ can be started from button "Extended Version" DiveProMe(first interface button) or direct link below:
DiveProMe+ Decompression Planner Software

Please folow us on Facebook:
divepro.me Decompression Planner Software

Please be careful! This software under development and can be work wrong!

New features and fixes:

1. DiveProMe+ is available for PC, Mac, Linux and Android. You can download latest version from > http://scan3d.ru/DiveMePro+/ > Global Settings > Download Local Version. And click to icon.
2. Added XLS and PDF Export fro Plan and Charts. Very useful option for Instructors.
3. Added Alerts for Cylinders capacity by mixtures type(O2% and profile type).
4. Added ICD Alerts. Steve Burton method and PP gas maximum difference.
5. Add PP Charts and PDF Export.

6. Minor translation fixes.
7. Updated loading Screen and loader Engine.

1. DiveProMe+ is available for PC, Mac, Linux and Android. You can download latest version from > http://scan3d.ru/DiveMePro+/ > Global Settings > Download Local Version. And click to icon.

Your site is being blocked by my ISP content filtering service due to "This URL belongs to category / categories Entertainment;Malicious Sources/Malnets".
To reach wider audiences you may want to consider another hosting service for your product.

Your site is being blocked by my ISP content filtering service due to "This URL belongs to category / categories Entertainment;Malicious Sources/Malnets".
To reach wider audiences you may want to consider another hosting service for your product.
It is not a comercial "product". if you do not want to use - do not use. You can disable this warning bacause my hosting don`t use "https".

Back
Top Bottom