7' Hose Routing wo/ Canister?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Weights come out at about 2.5 lbs and the dimensions are below. The webbing slot is tapered and radiused. Previous versions of the mold made one at a time; I redesigned it so that we can crank them out a lot faster as we've had a lot of people requesting them. The GUE community up here is snatching them up as fast as we can make them.

Ohhh I like that, I am about 2lbs more buoyant on my right side, and normally have to use a trim weight.

I want. Message me and I’ll buy a few!

If you get an extra message me, I'm not too far south from you.

The GUE community up here is snatching them up as fast as we can make them.

That is odd. I thought GUE was "Canlight or death!!" Why would GUE specifically be snatching them up so quickly?

That is odd. I thought GUE was "Canlight or death!!" Why would GUE specifically be snatching them up so quickly?
Lots of us are using them even if we have a canlight. It feels more like having a bottom bolt tail weight in terms of how low the weight is (compared to a regular lace through weight on your waist belt). Also, takes up less real estate. You can see what it looks like on my rig (orange drysuit) in the first 15sec of this video.

Most of us use at least 10lb around here and have chopped V-weights on the bottom bolt which is a ~5-6lb chunk. Some divers have improvised ways to add the additional weight on to this lower bolt (or cast bigger chunks of lead) but then it's not ditchable. These rods give you the same weight distribution and is also ditchable.

That's cool. I don't need one but it is cool.
2ec710a0a88898ff3c920ca257ca044f_preview_card.jpg

long hose is too short for me to tuck in

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom