Closed HelO2 wrist bands and console holder

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverintheflesh

Contributor
Reaction score
$20 + shipping OBO

20190907_154917~2.jpg

Any idea if a Zoop would fit?

A Zoop (with 3 buttons) will definitely fit....but a Zoop Novo (with 4 buttons) will definitely not fit.

Someone once gave me a Helio2 boot for my Vyper as the flaps made pushing the buttons easier, especially with gloves on. I eventually gave it to a dive buddy for their Zoop as I Switched to suunto bungee mounts/boots that had the flaps as well.

For general reference, the depicted products will work without problems with the following Suunto computers:

Gekko
Zoop
Vyper
Vyper 2
Vyper Air
Vytec
Helio2

-Z

A Zoop (with 3 buttons) will definitely fit....but a Zoop Novo (with 4 buttons) will definitely not fit.

Someone once gave me a Helio2 boot for my Vyper as the flaps made pushing the buttons easier, especially with gloves on. I eventually gave it to a dive buddy for their Zoop as I Switched to suunto bungee mounts/boots that had the flaps as well.

For general reference, the depicted products will work without problems with the following Suunto computers:

Gekko
Zoop
Vyper
Vyper 2
Vyper Air
Vytec
Helio2

-Z

Awesome thanks for the info!

It would probably fit the circular portion but the buttons wouldn't line up

The zoop only has 3 buttons...there is no button on the left side of the face of the computer...the other buttons will line up with the flaps/covers without any problems.

-Z

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom