Siladen Resort - questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They may have resolved that issue Chilly.

The only other negative point was the walk from the accommodation to where the boat was kept. I don't remember the distance but it was perhaps 10 min walk, so not exactly on site, although flat unlike Lembeh Resort or CBR at Anilao, if you forget something it's more of a PITA than the other two I just mentioned.

They do have a decent camera room :D

I might e-mail Ana and find out what improvements they've made since my last visit. I did like the Murex site near Manado, but they didn't have a camera room when I last visited and no DIN valves on their tanks. However, their house reef was easy to access and I found loads of stuff there including a Spanish Dancer on my first dive pre-breakfast.

Oh gosh, probably doesn't matter who you dive with out there. No end of "loads of stuff" to see.

deleted

we have a trip going in February

Many flights, did you consider Vancouver direct to Singapore then Singapore to Manado?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom