• Cressi Goa

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Aqua Lung i100

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Aqua Lung i300c

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the feedback, have you already used it for free diving?
Never for free diving, but it can’t be that difficult. It’s a very simple and easy computer.

You’ll be glad to have it while you watch all the other vacation divers pulling out their old computer they used once years ago, and asking the dive master how it works, and then get angry when the DM has no clue.

Garmin Descent Mk1?
Not really entry level when it comes to the prize - but I'm playing with the idea since it would be both DC and sports watch in one. Are you using it? Any experience with it?

oceanic geo/aqualung i200
What can the Aqualung i200 do that the i300c can not? From what I've seen they are roughly the same price but the i300c has Bluetooth - and all the i200 fhas from what I can see

Not really entry level when it comes to the prize - but I'm playing with the idea since it would be both DC and sports watch in one. Are you using it? Any experience with it?
Yes, I have one. It is a top of the line sports watch and an adequate dive computer.

I have a Garmin Descent Mk1 and love it. If you are were going to get a sports watch/all day tracker but also want a dive computer, this is the one.

It is quite expensive, but when you consider it is a fenix 5X, the dive computer part is not a whole lot more. I also love the recording of entry and exit points (as I was doing that manually before I got my Mk1.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom