Canadian diver on the road

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bump_Head

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello all, Ive been lurking for some time and figured it was time to finally introduce myself....well that and the internet is finally good enough to post
Originally from Vancouver Canada but have been travelling for the better part of 18 months. Although I’d done about a hundred dives in Canadian waters, Central America and the Caribbean coast really spurred my interest into diving. Since then I’ve traveled and dove all through SE Asia. Recently completed my Sidemount and AN/DP on the Gili Islands and currently in Phuket Thailand to take my Cavern & Intro cave courses.
If all goes well I’ll be searching for an Advanced Wreck program, hopefully back in Subic Bay.
Looking forward to some interesting discussions on the board.
Dive safe everyone.
Bill

Welcome to SB, Bill!

Good on you for trying, and seemingly abandoning 'local' diving. :wink: (I got drysuit certified to essentially prove to all the naysayers that diving in our shared neck of the woods wasn't ever going to be for me.)

Be sure to post your u/w pics if you're taking any. :)

Hello all, Ive been lurking for some time and figured it was time to finally introduce myself....well that and the internet is finally good enough to post
Originally from Vancouver Canada but have been travelling for the better part of 18 months. Although I’d done about a hundred dives in CA, Central America and the Caribbean coast really spurred my interest into diving. Since then I’ve traveled and dove all through SE Asia. Recently completed my Sidemount and AN/DP on the Gili Islands and currently in Phuket Thailand to take my Cavern & Intro cave courses.
If all goes well I’ll be searching for an Advanced Wreck program, hopefully back in Subic Bay.
Looking forward to some interesting discussions on the board.
Dive safe everyone.
Bill

Welcome! Can't wait to read of all your adventures!

Howdy from Texas, and welcome to ScubaBoard! Dive in, the water's fine!

Hello and welcome from the Atlantic side. Our local waters are a lot warmer in summer (around 70F/22C) than yours, but a lot colder in winter (33-40F/1-5C).

Back
Top Bottom