Has anyone been able to order from vintagedoublehose.com?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rnln

Contributor
Reaction score
Has anyone been able to order from vintagedoublehose.com lately? I tried several times but couldn't go through after PP transaction. I called and tried couple extensions but no one can answer. I left message and email Bryan@vintagedoublehose.com, let see.
This is my first time ordering from this website so I don't know if this is normal?
Thanks.

I put in an order for over $400. a week ago, but no action has been taken. I suspect (hope) he is busy putting together the Kraken Argonauts he is due to deliver this month.

Bryan has a day job, so he can be slow to respond...

But I just put through a purchase with no issues. Although it was using a credit card (although that's still processed by PayPal).

And I got an update about a week ago that my Kraken was being built. Nothing since then, but like I said, he has a day job.

I know his web site was having issues earlier, he may still have some issues that he does not know about. I'll email him tonight...

Thanks for responding scrane,
Could you be able to go through and complete the transaction with PP? BTW, is vintagedoublehose.com a single man business?
Anyway, I'll wait . Hope someone can be able to fix the website soon.
Thanks.

update:
oh ok, seeing more replies, I am clearing now.
Thanks everyone.

Mine was a CC.

Update,
Just for reference if anyone will fall into the same problem.... I finally can made it through by going into "Check Out" before select PP. If I select PP right at the beginning trying to make it quick, then the problem occurs
Thanks.

He is busy with his day job and everything, but he is still fulfilling orders.. it just may take a few extra days. I certainly appreciate the fact that he is able to keep us vintage scuba folks supplied with the parts we need, even if it is on a part time basis and it takes an extra week or so.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom