Has anyone been able to order from vintagedoublehose.com?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Very sorry everyone. I am still alive and kicking. Website administrator is dealing with a few issues that will be resolved as quickly as possible.
I have been busy fulfilling Argonaut Kraken orders for September and will process and ship all orders as fast as I can. Rest assured any outstanding orders will have a tracking number by Sunday night.
Thank you for your patience.

Very sorry everyone. I am still alive and kicking. Website administrator is dealing with a few issues that will be resolved as quickly as possible.
I have been busy fulfilling Argonaut Kraken orders for September and will process and ship all orders as fast as I can. Rest assured any outstanding orders will have a tracking number by Sunday night.

thanks for the update.

Bryan,
thanks for update.

Thanks for the update! Btw, do you happen to know when the 18lb wings will be back in stock? I don't live in the States and will have my friend fly it in when she visits over xmas. Still patiently waiting!

Just got 2 rebuild kits for a MK10 and some shims Friday and Saturday so, yea, he`s doing the order thing. Gonna order even more on Monday. He has stated on the website it may take a couple of days to get the orders out. No big deal.

Hi Bryan and everyone,

On the MK10 kit. Laying the old stuff and new kits side by side, one of the o-rings look very different. The old o-ring is a square shape like the garden hose o-ring, the new one is a normal rounded. Also, the outside diameter is bigger. Is it ok for me to use it?

The first pic is to tell where it goes. It goes to the bottom, where the end of the yoke nut comes in.
On second and third pics, the old 0-ring is on top of pic. The bottom brighter color is the new o-ring. The new o-ring has bigger outside diameter. It can go in but needs some force. It is a little too big for the spot. Should I install it?

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_1814.JPG
    IMG_1814.JPG
    57 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_1815.JPG
    IMG_1815.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_1816.JPG
    IMG_1816.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 74
The extra O-rings are for the LP and HP port plugs.

Couv, Perryed,
Thanks.

Yeah, the extra o-ring are for the ports. I got it.
For reference on the square garden hose shape o-ring, I watched the video again, VDH is using the bright color normal round o-ring for it. I got them all in. Waiting to have time to test.
Thanks everyone.

Back
Top Bottom