Tiger shark and Great Hammerhead 29NOV-5DEC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dreamer17

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hey everyone! I have booked a tiger shark and great hammerhead expedition liveaboard with Jim abernethy's scuba adventure from november 29th to december 5th. I am looking for more people to go as we have not reached the minimum number required. would anyone want to join in?

Thanks, I will check it out. I would not be interested if he fed the sharks, but it sounds like that is not what he does. I just don’t agree with feeding the sharks.

Thanks, I will check it out. I would not be interested if he fed the sharks, but it sounds like that is not what he does. I just don’t agree with feeding the sharks.
Yeah that’s what they do in the Bahamas mainly, here you do a lot of observing and no feeding is going on when divers are in the water from what I read on the information I was given

they are feed dives. only real way to guarantee the sharks will show up. otherwise, 3000 bucks to stare at a bunch of sand is not very appealing. november/dec is also not the best time for bimini unfortunately either.

If you look at some of the photos of these trips, if they show up, you will get all the tiger shark in your face that you can handle and then some...

they are feed dives. only real way to guarantee the sharks will show up. otherwise, 3000 bucks to stare at a bunch of sand is not very appealing. november/dec is also not the best time for bimini unfortunately either.

When is the best time?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom