Is VDH Done...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Do you understand what "no stock means?" Try crossing a river where the sign says, "Bridge Out" and see how far you get.

This is one of the very dangerous and unfortunate drawbacks of the internet. Misinformation, miscommunication, misunderstandings and ignorance can have a detrimental effect on the livelihood of an individual or small business.

19 years ago when I started VDH the naysayers claimed I was a fraud and phony and wouldn't last a year.....10 years after that the Argonaut Kraken was introduced after crowdfunding 40k in 5 hours the naysayers predicted that everyone would be scammed and no one would get their new double hose. After I delivered all Argonaut Kraken orders on schedule the same sky is falling crowd predicted I'd never make any more of them. And here we are today, almost 500 Argonaut Kraken's later and somehow I have managed to squeak by.
I gave up responding to unfounded criticism as it simply added validity to the critic and made me look like I had something to hide or apologize for. Of the thousands of happy customers I have had there are always a few that will complain about the free gold bar I sent them because it weighed too much.
I'll run the business on my own terms or not at all and let the customers vote with their cash and the others gnash their teeth in angst which is no skin off my nose as they were't buying anything anyway. At the end of the day I did what I wanted and on my own terms and I'm quite content with that. I know by morning I will have received at least one or more emails from customers sharing their vacation pictures diving with their new Kraken or other equipment I've helped them restore and that's kinda what makes it all worth the hassle.
Customers, Friends, Dive Buddies and to everyone else I say You do you and I'll do Me and wish you the best of luck.
As far as Canadian money goes I don't really have any use for it as there is no Timmy Hortons in my city so I would have no place to spend it.

See you in the funny papers!
I wish I had met you when I was still a liveaboard operator, as your attitude to customer service and mine is much the same. "Here's what I offer". I don;t want that, I want this other thing. "I'm sorry, I don't offer the other thing, this is what I offer, and sometimes I don't even offer that, but if I have it, I'll offer it to anyone who wants it." Well, you suck, and your customer service sucks too. "Yup, and if you want sucky customer service, I have it for you, but some folks want what I offer. If I don't have what you want, I'm sorry, I guess you aren't my customer."

Bryan, you rock!!!!

1. The customer is always right.
2. Not everyone should be a customer.

Bryan is the only fellow offering a range of services to the double hose community.
The guy's busy. Let him get back to work.
It's fun to twist the tail of busy guys.... :p

Further...the purchase would be in Bryan's preferred USD...I don't know what Tim Horton's has to do with anything...

His rambling rant...tells me and everybody else whose reading this forum...his current state...

W...

his reference to Tim hortons was an answer to your comment about you trying to donate to him from the onset. He didn’t have use for your Canadian currency.

secondly I believe your rambling tells me and everyone else reading more about your current state rather than Bryan’s.

just saying

Do you understand what "no stock means?" Try crossing a river where the sign says, "Bridge Out" and see how far you get.

Never is there one bridge...and there is always a detour sign...to the next bridge...Bryan operates with no detour signs...then we have to scrabble on open forums...and he's yet to offer me a detour...and this post has already gone to two pages...

Never is there one bridge...and there is always a detour sign...to the next bridge...Bryan operates with no detour signs...then we have to scrabble on open forums...and he's yet to offer me a detour...and this post has already gone to two pages...
Pretend that Bryan is on Cape Breton Island, and the ferry is broken, and the wind is blowing 50.

After reading Bryan’s responses it would be logical to either rename or delete this thread.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom